Contract for Sale of Goods In Possession of Third Party
1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name], with principal offices at [address] (Seller), and [name], with principal offices at [address] (Buyer).
2. Sale. Seller will sell to Buyer goods of the following description and quantity: [list of goods].
3. Purchase Price. The purchase price of the goods is ---------- dollars ($----------).
4. Delivery. Seller will deliver the goods to Buyer on [date], as provided in Paragraph 5.
5. Delivery of Document of Title. At the time of delivery, the goods will be in the possession of [name], located at [address]. Not less than [number] days before the scheduled delivery date, Seller will deliver to Buyer an indorsed negotiable document of title or a written acknowledgment from the possessor of the goods of Buyer's right to receive them. Buyer will remove the goods within [number] days following the scheduled delivery date.
6. Payment Before Delivery. Buyer shall pay the purchase price upon notification to it by Seller that Seller has the document referred to in Paragraph 5 but before delivery of the document to Buyer, which shall be conditioned on payment of the purchase price.