Terms of Service
We reserve the right to modify this document at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on the AllGoodLawyers.org website. Your continued use of the AllGoodLawyers.org service indicates your acceptance of the amended Terms of Service.
Description of Service
AllGoodLawyers.org is an online service offered to enable individuals to purchase or acquire resources and related services (the "AllGoodLawyers.org Service"). AllGoodLawyers.org users can make use of other services supported by the website.
The AllGoodLawyers.org Service is not available to any users suspended or removed from the system by AllGoodLawyers.org for any reason. If you do not qualify, you may not use the AllGoodLawyers.org Service.
Use of Service
Your use of the AllGoodLawyers.org Service is governed by the Terms of Service. AllGoodLawyers.org may refuse service with or without prior notice to any user for any or no reason.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account if and where needed, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login and password information to another person, your account privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. You agree to immediately notify AllGoodLawyers.org of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. AllGoodLawyers.org cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. You also understand and agree to no refund or return of purchase from AllGoodLawyers.org which is the policy of AllGoodLawyers.org.
You agree that AllGoodLawyers.org may, with or without cause, terminate your AllGoodLawyers.org account and access to the AllGoodLawyers.org Service without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, the following will lead to a termination by AllGoodLawyers.org of a user’s use of the AllGoodLawyers.org Service: (a) breaches or violations of this User Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) unexpected technical issues or problems, and (e) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your AllGoodLawyers.org account includes removal of access to all offerings within the AllGoodLawyers.org Service and may also bar you from further use of the AllGoodLawyers.org Service. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in AllGoodLawyers.org's sole discretion and that AllGoodLawyers.org shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the AllGoodLawyers.org Service.
You understand and agree not to use AllGoodLawyers.org to:
1. Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
2. Use the AllGoodLawyers.org Service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
3. Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
4. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
5. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail","spam," "chain letters, "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to
a) Using AllGoodLawyers.org invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
b) Using AllGoodLawyers.org to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and
c) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
8. Stalk or harass anyone.
9. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the AllGoodLawyers.org Service.
Post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
10. Interfere with or disrupt the AllGoodLawyers.org Service or servers or networks connected to the AllGoodLawyers.org Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the AllGoodLawyers.org Service.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Information Provided on this Website
In the course of using the AllGoodLawyers.org Service, users may provide information about themselves which may be visible to certain other users. You understand that by posting materials on the AllGoodLawyers.org website or otherwise providing materials to AllGoodLawyers.org, you are granting to AllGoodLawyers.org Corporation a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use this information in the course of offering the AllGoodLawyers.org Service. Furthermore, you understand that AllGoodLawyers.org retains the right to reformat, excerpt, or translate any materials submitted by you. You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the AllGoodLawyers.org Service is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that AllGoodLawyers.org will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand that AllGoodLawyers.org cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the AllGoodLawyers.org Service. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe.
Access to Service
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider any web pages contained in the AllGoodLawyers.org website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to frame or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this website. Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
In the course of providing you services, AllGoodLawyers.org may need to communicate with you via email. You agree to receive emails which are specific to your account and necessary for the normal functioning of the AllGoodLawyers.org Service, including a series of emails which help inform new users about various features of the AllGoodLawyers.org Service. You also agree to have your name and/or email address listed in the header of certain communications which you initiate through the AllGoodLawyers.org Service.
Monitoring and Enforcement
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with the AllGoodLawyers.org Service, we are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact our Customer Service to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
By accepting these Terms of Service, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless AllGoodLawyers.org, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from i) your use of the AllGoodLawyers.org Service; ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the AllGoodLawyers.org Service, or iii) any other matter relating to the AllGoodLawyers.org Service. Any business transactions which may arise between users from their use of AllGoodLawyers.org are the sole responsibility of the users involved.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE JUSTICEFINDER.COM SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THAT JUSTICEFINDER.COM DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. JUSTICEFINDER.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. JUSTICEFINDER.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
JUSTICEFINDER.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE JUSTICEFINDER.COM SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE JUSTICEFINDER.COM SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE JUSTICEFINDER.COM SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE JUSTICEFINDER.COM SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE AllGoodLawyers.org SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM JUSTICEFINDER.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE JUSTICEFINDER.COM SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and AllGoodLawyers.org and governs your use of the AllGoodLawyers.org Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and AllGoodLawyers.org.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT JUSTICEFINDER.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF JUSTICEFINDER.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL AllGoodLawyers.org'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE DAMAGES EXCEED US$100.
The User Agreement between you and AllGoodLawyers.org Corporation will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario (without regard to conflict of laws principles).
AllGoodLawyers.org, the AllGoodLawyers.org logo, and other AllGoodLawyers.org branding, logos and names are trademarks (pending or registered) of AllGoodLawyers.org business. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without AllGoodLawyers.org’s prior, written permission. The section titles of this User Agreement are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect. Please send any questions or comments, or report violations of the User Agreement to: AllGoodLawyers.org - Attn: User Agreement Issues, 2/92 Qasim St. Islampura, Lahore, Pakistan, 54000.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Nadrich & Cohen, LLPCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Aggressive California Personal Injury Attorneys, Automobile Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Defective Products, Bad faith, and Nursing Home Negligence.Country: United States
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.