We are going to give you a breakdown of what Pre-settlement funding is. Pre-settlement funding a phrase that many people don't understand. Many people believe that this is a loan, although it is not. These Funding firms provide you with an advance to lawsuit plaintiffs who wouldn't normally get money before they settle. It buys you time in order to go through your lawsuit without settling pre-maturely.
This is also often times referred to as lawsuit funding, but they aren't a "loan". The benefits are that there isn't credit check, neither will there be any collateral. You get your cash advance against the lawsuit settlement amount you expect to receive for your claim. When you win your lawsuit, you pay the settlement funding company back an amount that is predetermined. Often times you aren't involved and they take care of that for you. In the event that you lose, there is no recourse involved. There is no repayment.
Pre-settlement funding is an option that plaintiffs in personal injury lawsuits use to help them avoid financial stress while waiting for their case to settle. Often, victims end up settling with their insurance companies, which usually ends up leaving the plaintiff with a lesser amount than they filed suit for. By obtaining a lawsuit loan, you can pay household bills, medical fees and other costs and avoid getting further in debt.
So, how do you get started? Discuss the benefits of contacting a litigation funding company with your lawyer. He can then contact the company, and send them the documents and other information about your claim. Once this information is in the hands of the funding company, they will review it and make a decision the same day. If you qualify, you will receive your lawsuit loan the next day.
Most cases involving pre-settlement funding are personal injury cases. When you have been injured because of someone else's carelessness, you may not be able to work. This means you have lost wages and medical costs that were caused by the accident. You deserve the right to file a claim for the costs incurred because someone else was being negligent. Litigation funding companies offer you the chance to get the money you need to live comfortably and pay all of your obligations while seeking compensation.
Remember, lawsuit loans are an option when you need money for the duration of your case. There are no monthly repayments, and if you lose you owe absolutely nothing. If pre-settlement funding sounds like an option that will benefit you, contact your attorney to discuss the matter. This could be exactly what you need to get full compensation for your injuries and other expenses resulting from someone else's negligence.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE US GREEN CARD LOTTERY
1. WHY DO NATIVES OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES NOT QUALIFY FOR THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM?
Diversity Green Card Lottery Visas are intended to provide an immigration opportunity for persons from countries other than the countries which send large numbers of immigrants to the U.S. The law states that no diversity visas shall be provided for natives of "high admission" countries. The law defines this to mean countries from which a total of 50,000 persons in the Family-Sponsored and Employment-Based visa categories immigrated to the United States during the previous five years.
2. WHAT IS THE NUMERICAL LIMIT FOR GREENCARD LOTTERY DV-2005?
By law, the U.S. diversity immigration program makes available a maximum of 55,000 permanent residence visas each year to eligible persons. However, the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) passed by Congress in November 1997 stipulates that beginning as early as DV-99, and for as long as necessary, 5,000 of the 55,000 annually-allocated diversity visas will be made available for use under the NACARA program.
3 . WHAT ARE THE REGIONAL DIVERSITY VISA (GREEN CARD LOTTERY) LIMITS FOR DV-2005?
The Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) determines the DV regional limits for each year according to a formula specified in Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
4. WHEN WILL ENTRIES FOR THE DV-2005 GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM BE ACCEPTED?
The DV-2005 green card lottery entry period will begin on Saturday, November 1, 2003 and will last for 60 days through Tuesday, December 30, 2003. Each year millions apply for the program during the registration period.
5. MAY PERSONS WHO ARE IN THE U.S. APPLY FOR THE GREEN CARD PROGRAM?
Yes, an applicant may be in the U.S. or in another country, and the entry may be submitted from the U.S. or from abroad.
6. IS EACH APPLICANT LIMITED TO ONLY ONE ENTRY DURING THE ANNUAL GREEN CARD LOTTERY REGISTRATION PERIOD?
Yes, the law allows only one entry by or for each person during each registration period; applicants for whom more than one entry is submitted will be disqualified. The Department of State will employ sophisticated technology and other means to identify individuals that submit multiple entries during the registration period.
* Green Card Lottery winners will receive airline ticket1 for free, up to $500 value. Applicants
entitled for 'VIP Benefits' will receive up to $1,000 rebate for legal assistance2 and up to
$1,000 value of airline ticket1. Terms mentioned herein are limited to winners who registered
through us-green-card-lottery.org and hired us-green-card-lottery.org affiliated law firm to process their Green Card application.
Find out all about green card lottery here: Green card
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Burg Simpson - Trial LawyerCategory: AttorneysDescription: Founded: 1977 By Michael S. Burg Attorneys: 60+ trial lawyers, based in five offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Ohio and Arizona and providing nationwide legal representation Passion: To fight for peoples’ legal rights and hold negligent corporations and ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.