Northshore Process Service Network
1560 Sherman Ave., Ste. 301
Evanston, IL 60201
Northshore Process Service offers an innovative and uniquely efficient approach to meet client needs covering the full spectrum of process serving, inquiry agent and locating services whether in the legal, corporate, government or private sectors.
Landlord/Tenant, Family Law, Matrimonial, Insolvency, Foreclosures, Searches, Locates, Summonses, Subpoenas, Orders, Citations, International Service, Garnishments, Restraining Orders, Bank Levies, Notices, Messenger, Retrieval
All services are conducted with the utmost level of confidentiality and professionalism exceeding any expectations.
Discounts are available for large volumes and bulk work.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Nadrich & Cohen, LLPCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Aggressive California Personal Injury Attorneys, Automobile Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Defective Products, Bad faith, and Nursing Home Negligence.Country: United States
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.