Dery & Associates is a Montreal based immigration law firm that has recently made major changes in an effort to upgrade their site Canadim.com. After months of extensive research and development, they have officially launched their new website. Already established as one of the top Canadian Immigration law firms they have made their site faster, made major design upgrades as well as significant improvements to their visa assessment procedure.
"We have worked with a team of professionals to come up with a design and interface which is cutting edge in terms of design and functionality. In today's world, we wanted to make sure that we were leaders and not followers when it came to establishing an online presence. We want to emphasize direct contact with the clients and personalized service while balancing the many advantages of internet technology. Our new site allows for that in a way they won't find with any other firm." says Renaud Dery, managing partner. He goes on to explain that the way the industry is setup at the moment, most Canadian immigration websites are not using the internet to its fullest potential. With their new site, they've simplified things to the point where viewers don't have to be tech savvy to find what they're looking for and fill out their visa assessment.
The assessment forms cover each of the major Canadian immigration visas. Users will receive information about all of them in a simple yet detailed manner before being brought to the assessment most appropriate to their situation. "We have lawyers on standby ready to answer questions and help people through their process; we hold their hand the entire way through which is something most law firms could not promise." says executive director Richard Dery. He goes onto explain that viewers have the ability to fill out a visa assessment form for free which will then be sent to a lawyer who will personally review their information.
With the growing number of people immigrating to Canada, Canadim has taken steps to further establish themselves as not only one of the top Canadian Immigration law firms, but also one of the most technologically integrated by maximizing the use of the internet thus making the process faster, cheaper and much easier. Not only that, but their site is constantly upgrading in response to the changing habits of the viewers as well as the changing laws. "This is the third generation of the site, we learned from experience that what people are looking for is personalized service. Our new business model allows for potential clients to get well informed through the site, submit an assessment, and then get real life personalized service from an immigration lawyer. We're ready to serve them in a professional and cost effective manner."
Their new site accessible here: http://www.Canadim.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE US GREEN CARD LOTTERY
1. WHY DO NATIVES OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES NOT QUALIFY FOR THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM?
Diversity Green Card Lottery Visas are intended to provide an immigration opportunity for persons from countries other than the countries which send large numbers of immigrants to the U.S. The law states that no diversity visas shall be provided for natives of "high admission" countries. The law defines this to mean countries from which a total of 50,000 persons in the Family-Sponsored and Employment-Based visa categories immigrated to the United States during the previous five years.
2. WHAT IS THE NUMERICAL LIMIT FOR GREENCARD LOTTERY DV-2005?
By law, the U.S. diversity immigration program makes available a maximum of 55,000 permanent residence visas each year to eligible persons. However, the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) passed by Congress in November 1997 stipulates that beginning as early as DV-99, and for as long as necessary, 5,000 of the 55,000 annually-allocated diversity visas will be made available for use under the NACARA program.
3 . WHAT ARE THE REGIONAL DIVERSITY VISA (GREEN CARD LOTTERY) LIMITS FOR DV-2005?
The Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) determines the DV regional limits for each year according to a formula specified in Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
4. WHEN WILL ENTRIES FOR THE DV-2005 GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM BE ACCEPTED?
The DV-2005 green card lottery entry period will begin on Saturday, November 1, 2003 and will last for 60 days through Tuesday, December 30, 2003. Each year millions apply for the program during the registration period.
5. MAY PERSONS WHO ARE IN THE U.S. APPLY FOR THE GREEN CARD PROGRAM?
Yes, an applicant may be in the U.S. or in another country, and the entry may be submitted from the U.S. or from abroad.
6. IS EACH APPLICANT LIMITED TO ONLY ONE ENTRY DURING THE ANNUAL GREEN CARD LOTTERY REGISTRATION PERIOD?
Yes, the law allows only one entry by or for each person during each registration period; applicants for whom more than one entry is submitted will be disqualified. The Department of State will employ sophisticated technology and other means to identify individuals that submit multiple entries during the registration period.
* Green Card Lottery winners will receive airline ticket1 for free, up to $500 value. Applicants
entitled for 'VIP Benefits' will receive up to $1,000 rebate for legal assistance2 and up to
$1,000 value of airline ticket1. Terms mentioned herein are limited to winners who registered
through us-green-card-lottery.org and hired us-green-card-lottery.org affiliated law firm to process their Green Card application.
Find out all about green card lottery here: Green card
A family law attorney specializes in the family law relationships which encompass adoption, child custody, visitation rights, domestic violence, divorce, juvenile dependency, marital property rights, support obligations, and paternity.
Family law is the name given to the branch of civil law that a family lawyer or a family attorney covers including the legal relationships among family members, including husbands, wives, parents, children, and domestic partners. A family law attorney or a family law lawyer specializes in the family law relationships which encompass adoption, child custody, visitation rights, domestic violence, divorce, juvenile dependency and delinquency, marital property rights, support obligations, and paternity.
Because these personal relationships are governed by state law, what constitutes "family law" may vary from state to state. Please read on to find a family lawyer, family attorney or to learn more about family law. Family lawyer and family attorney information provided by Lawyers.com.
Find a Family Law Attorney in your area.
Family law deals with family-related issues and domestic relations including, but not limited to:
- the nature of marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships;
- issues arising during marriage, including spousal abuse, legitimacy, adoption, surrogacy, child abuse, and child abduction
- the termination of the relationship and ancillary matters including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, and parental responsibility orders (in the United States, child custody and visitation, child support awards).
This list is by no means dispositive of the potential issues that come through the family court system. In many jurisdictions in the United States, the family courts see the most crowded dockets. Litigants representative of all social and economic classes are parties within the system.
- Denise Desmondhttps://fldivorce.net/Description: Denise Desmond is a seasoned family law and appellate attorney, as well as a certified family mediator. With 25 years of experience, she has successfully handled or worked on hundreds of cases – many very complex and high profile. She has been solely resp ...State: FloridaCountry: United States
As the Industrial Revolution swept America, Europe, and the rest of what is now known as the industrialized world, more and more people left their rural lives to live in cities and work in factories. As the number of such employees rose and working conditions worsened, it became clear that the government would need to step in to protect the rights of the workers. These initial efforts eventually gave way to modern employment law.
Employment law protects employees from any mistreatment by their employers. Thanks to the working conditions described above, laws to establish fair wages, limit the number of hours worked in a week, and prevent children from being exploited were among the first components of employment law. Rules were also established to regulate the cleanliness of the workplace, and employers were required to take precautions to protect their employees and prevent dangerous accidents. These initial efforts are still an important part of employment law, although they have been improved and expanded as needed over the years.
Employment law protects other rights of employees, too. Laws have been passed to establish standards that employers must follow in providing benefits, such as health insurance, to their employees; this includes additional coverage for health problems that arise due to conditions of the job or workplace. Employment law also includes protection against discrimination in the workplace based on race, gender, religion, disability, or veteran status, and makes provisions for the employment of foreigners.
- OrlowandOrlowPCwww.orlowandorlowpc.comDescription: Employment law attorneys in Queens, discrimination, civil litigationCountry: United States
- Wistleblower law, employment law, sexual harassment law...www.kmblegal.comDescription: Katz, Marshall & Banks is a law firm in Washington, D.C. that specializes in employment and sexual harassment law, whistleblower claims and whistleblower representations on behalf employees, civil rights and consumer class actions.Country: United States
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Burg Simpson - Trial LawyerCategory: AttorneysDescription: Founded: 1977 By Michael S. Burg Attorneys: 60+ trial lawyers, based in five offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Ohio and Arizona and providing nationwide legal representation Passion: To fight for peoples’ legal rights and hold negligent corporations and ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.