Putting a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision for many families. After all, there are concerns over their safety, with abuse and neglect becoming increasingly common all over th...
When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Acceptance of Collection Claim
Receipt is acknowledged of your claim against ________________________________ for ___________ ($________).
Your claim is accepted for collection under the following terms and conditions:
Our experience of contacts with the debtor are shown by check marks preceding the appropriate statements:
[ ] 1. Personal demand is being made upon the debtor. A further report will be made to you in _________ days.
[ ] 2. The debtor is slow in payment, but we believe that we can collect your claim.
[ ] 3. The debtor must be sued. If you desire suit to be filed, please send duplicate invoices, statements of account, and the enclosed affidavit, properly executed, together with your check for ____________ ($_______) to pay estimated court costs and attorney fees.
[ ] 4. The debtor generally remits payment to the creditor immediately on our demand. Please advise us of direct remittances.
[ ] 5. The debtor is in bankruptcy. Please execute the enclosed proof of claim and power of attorney and return them to us at once.
[ ] 6. We have had _______ claims against the debtor and have now collected on ________ of them.
[ ] 7. This debtor disputes the claim. Please furnish additional information concerning the claim and send us all original correspondence, together with any original orders, written acknowledgments, or promises to pay.
[ ] 8. This debtor is: (a) out of business, (b) has no property that can be levied on, and (c) is not earning sufficient wages for garnishment. However, we believe payment will be made as soon as possible. We will try to persuade to pay and keep you advised unless you advise us to return the claim to you.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet