When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is no easy task. The person who you choose holds your future in your hands. While the wrong choice could result in debt and misfortune, the right choice could result...
Contract for Professional Appraisal Services
AGREEMENT made on (Date), 20___, between ___________________________ hereinafter referred to as Client, and of __________________________
hereinafter referred to as Appraiser, agree as follows:
I - Identification:
Client hereby engages Appraiser, and Appraiser hereby agrees to prepare an Appraisal Report on ___________________, more particularly described as follows:
Address and/or Location:
II - Purpose of the Report:
Appraiser agrees to furnish client three (3) copies of a written appraisal report. The report will be prepared in conformity with the Professional Appraisal Practices of Australia.
III - Authorization and Data to be Furnished
Client authorizes the Appraiser to inspect the premises; if applicable, and agrees to furnish Appraiser with all pertinent data which Appraiser requests in connection with the assignment. If special legal instructions are to be considered by the Appraiser, such instructions shall be in writing and the basis for such instruction in applicable case law shall also be provided to the Appraiser.
IV - Compensation:
Client agrees to pay Appraiser, for services authorized, a fee of _____________________ ($------) payable upon submission of monthly statements, if applicable, or upon delivery of the report. If the fee is to be paid on an hourly or daily basis, Appraiser agrees to keep accurate time records and to furnish Client, upon request, copies of such time records. It is understood and agreed that the fee is not contingent upon and bears no relationship to the valuation or conclusion to be reported.
V - Retainer:
Appraiser acknowledges receipt of _______________ ($-----), as a retainer, herein to be credited against the compensation designated in Article IV of this Agreement.
VI - Completion Date Estimate:
Appraiser agrees to use his [or her] best efforts to complete this appraisal by thirty days from the date of acknowledgment of this instrument. Said completion date is an estimate and does not take into consideration pretrial or court time, as well as delays beyond the control of the Appraiser, such as illness, lack of specific necessary data and/or Acts of God.
VII - Expenses:
If the appraisal is outside the appraisers area of normal professional activity, Client agrees to pay all reasonable appraisal expenses incurred, including travel expenses, extraordinary job costs and reasonable subsistence costs incurred by Appraiser. Client agrees to pay these expenses upon submission of an itemized statement therefore. This assignment is not outside the area of normal professional activity.
VIII - Testimony and Litigation Fee:
In the event that Client requests the testimony of Appraiser concerning his [or her] appraisal at any legal proceeding. Appraiser agrees to render such testimony and be available for such purpose, provided he is furnished with reasonable notice by Client of the pendency of such legal proceedings and of the requirement that Appraiser testify. In the event Client so requests Appraiser to testify at legal proceedings, Client agrees to pay $_____ per hour for Appraisers services in connection with time spent in preparation for litigation, depositions or other pretrial proceedings, court appearances or appearances at other legal proceedings, and related travel time to and from Appraisals office and the place of the pre-trial meetings, depositions, hearings, court or other legal proceedings. Client also agrees to pay all reasonable expenses in connection therewith upon receipt of Appraisers statement. Appraiser will provide itemization of expenses upon clients requests.
IX - Collection:
Client and Appraiser agree that simple interest of one percent (1%) per month with a maximum of twelve percent (12%) per annum will accrue of any balance for compensation or expense reimbursement due to Appraiser and remaining unpaid as of the date due. Client also agrees to pay Appraisers reasonable expenses incurred in collecting all amounts due and owning under the terms of this Agreement, including court costs and reasonable solicitor fees.
Approved by Client and Appraiser date and year first above written, subject to attached exhibits.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Burg Simpson - Trial LawyerCategory: AttorneysDescription: Founded: 1977 By Michael S. Burg Attorneys: 60+ trial lawyers, based in five offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Ohio and Arizona and providing nationwide legal representation Passion: To fight for peoples’ legal rights and hold negligent corporations and ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet