When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is no easy task. The person who you choose holds your future in your hands. While the wrong choice could result in debt and misfortune, the right choice could result...
Agreement of Consent to Sublease
This consent to sublease is entered into as of ________[date]
by and among ________, a ________ [state of incorporation] Company
("Landlord"), ________ a ________ [state of incorporation] Company
("Sublessor"), and ________ Company, a ________ [state of incorporation]
Landlord entered into a lease with Sublessor dated ________,
which lease and all riders and amendments are in this consent
to sublease called the "Master Lease," by which Landlord leased
to Sublessor certain premises in the building known as ________;
Sublessor desires to sublet a portion of the premises covered
by the Master Lease, consisting of approximately ________ rentable
square meters of space (the "Premises"), to Sublessee and Sublessee
desires to lease the Premises from Sublessor;
The terms of the Master Lease require the consent of Landlord
to any subletting and Landlord has agreed to grant consent.
Landlord consents to the sublease of the Premises between Sublessor
and Sublessee dated ________; (the "Sublease"), a copy of which
Sublease is attached hereto and made a part of this document as
Exhibit "A," subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Sublease shall be subject and subordinate at all times
to all of the covenants, agreements, terms, provisions and conditions
of the Master Lease and of this Consent. Neither Sublessor nor
Sublessee shall do or permit anything to be done in connection
with the Sublease or Sublessee's occupancy of the Premises as
defined in the Sublease which will violate the Master Lease or
2. Sublessee will not, without prior written consent of Landlord
in each instance, assign the Sublease or sublet the Premises or
any part of them.
3. Sublessee agrees that no substantial alterations, additions
or physical changes will be made in the Premises or any part of
them without Landlord's prior written consent in each instance.
4. This Consent by Landlord shall not be in any way or manner
a release of Sublessor from any and all obligations to be performed
by Sublessor as the Lessee under the Master Lease. The parties
agree that Landlord may, after a default by Sublessor under the
Master Lease, collect all rents due and owing from Sublessee,
and the collection of rents due shall not be a waiver of any rights
and remedies of Landlord against Sublessor as the Lessee under
the Master Lease.
5. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the
Sublease, nothing contained in the Sublease, or contained in this
Consent, shall enlarge or increase Landlord's obligations or liability
under the Master Lease or otherwise, and in the event of a default
in the Master Lease which results in a termination of the Master
Lease, the Sublease and Sublessee's rights in the Premises shall
also be terminated.
6. Upon the execution of this Consent and the Sublease, Sublessee
agrees to be fully bound and obligated under all the terms and
conditions of the Master Lease. This Consent by Landlord shall
not bind Landlord to perform any of the obligations of Sublessor
as may be provided in the Sublease.
7. This Consent shall not be changed orally but only by an agreement
in writing signed by all parties.
8. Sublessor agrees to reimburse Landlord, upon demand, for expenses
incurred in connection with Landlord's consent to the Sublease,
including, without limitation, attorneys' fees incurred by Landlord.
The parties to this Consent to Sublease have caused it to be
duly executed as of the day and year first above written.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Burg Simpson - Trial LawyerCategory: AttorneysDescription: Founded: 1977 By Michael S. Burg Attorneys: 60+ trial lawyers, based in five offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Ohio and Arizona and providing nationwide legal representation Passion: To fight for peoples’ legal rights and hold negligent corporations and ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet