Putting a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision for many families. After all, there are concerns over their safety, with abuse and neglect becoming increasingly common all over th...
When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Agreement for Brokerage of Vessel
[Name], referred to as OWNER, and [Name], referred to as BROKER, agree:
OWNER herewith grants to the BROKER the exclusive right to sell the vessel ________________________, for a period of days. The vessel shall include the following options, marine electronics and accessories:
in good, seaworthy, operating condition. A complete description of the vessel is attached hereto as Exhibit "1."
OWNER shall maintain the vessel, marine electronics and accessories in seaworthy condition. BROKER shall have no responsibility for maintenance.
OWNER agrees to permit the BROKER the right to demonstrate the vessel to potential purchasers. BROKER shall be responsible for fuel and crew necessary for demonstration, provided, however, that available on board fuel may be used by the BROKER without obligation to replace or pay for the fuel used. OWNER agrees to maintain insurance on the vessel for customary perils and in the amounts customarily maintained on the vessel. Such coverage shall be primary and BROKER shall be considered as an insured. OWNER agrees, upon request of the BROKER to provide copies of policies or other proof of coverage.
The minimum sales price shall be $______- ( dollars). BROKER shall receive a commission of % of the gross sales price, less any sales tax or transfer fees. BROKER shall be entitled to the commission in the event that the BROKER provides a ready, willing and able purchaser.
In the event that a purchaser of the vessel requests and pays for an independent marine survey by a qualified marine surveyor, and the survey reveals any structural or safety deficiencies, OWNER agrees to make due allowance, whether by performing remediation, or an allowance in the purchase price.
In the event that an offer is accepted from a potential purchaser and the purchaser does not close and any earnest money or deposit is forfeited, the OWNER and BROKER shall equally divide the forfeited funds.
This is the entire agreement between the parties, and this agreement may only be modified by a writing executed by the parties hereto.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Nadrich & Cohen, LLPCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Aggressive California Personal Injury Attorneys, Automobile Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Defective Products, Bad faith, and Nursing Home Negligence.Country: United States
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet