Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Need help ASAP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweetpeache2828 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sweetpeache2828 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help ASAP
    Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 8:37am
I am a single mother of three in New Jersey and I am trying to find out how I can take someone of my lease and put someone new on it.I have someone staying with me who was in jail and he just got out but he has to goto court and he will be going back into jail.I need to find out how do I get him off my lease to put someone else on it.I can't afford for this person to keep staying with me because he is going back to jail again for stealing.I don't have much time left and I talked to my landloard and she told me to find out legal ways that I can do so she wont be responsable.She agreed to take him off the lease once I find out the info I need to know.The person I want to put on the lease filled out the paper work and paid her money to do a credit check and all came back good.But now I am still trying to find a way to get the other person off my lease,so the new person can move in.Is there anything I can do ASAP??????I am so lost and confused and stressed out,can you please help me.
 Post Reply Post Reply