When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is no easy task. The person who you choose holds your future in your hands. While the wrong choice could result in debt and misfortune, the right choice could result...
Boxing Employment Agreement
-------------------, referred to as BOXER, and ---------------------,
referred to as MANAGER, agree:
BOXER agrees to exclusively box and train for MANAGER under the
terms and conditions stated herein beginning on __________, 20
__ and terminating on __________, 20 __.
BOXER shall train as directed by MANAGER, providing good faith
and best efforts. BOXER shall follow the regime of training and
cooperate fully with the instruction provided.
MANAGER shall use MANAGER's best efforts to secure fights for
BOXER, and BOXER shall use BOXER's best efforts in matches obtained
MANAGER shall pay BOXER % of the net receipts from any engagements
or contracts obtained by MANAGER for the services of BOXER, after
the deduction of bona fide training and travel expenses.
MANAGER shall pay a signing bonus of $ ( & no/100 dollars) upon
the execution of this agreement to BOXER.
MANAGER guarantees to BOXER minimum compensation of $ ( & no/100
dollars) during the contract.
BOXER shall be entitled to payment of the difference between
the amount guaranteed and actual earnings, if any, within
10 days of the conclusion of this contract term.
This contract is for exclusive personal services. BOXER agrees
not to participate in any other sport or athletic activity during
the term of this agreement without the prior written consent of
In the event that BOXER is suspended by any state athletic commission
from engaging in boxing this agreement, at the option of MANAGER,
shall terminate. Any requirement to pay compensation shall cease
upon such termination, except for compensation owed prior to the
The parties agree that injunctive relief is appropriate in this
matter in the event of a breach due to the unique nature of the
This agreement shall be subject to the regulations of any applicable
government bodies with jurisdiction over this matter.
This is the entire agreement between the parties and this agreement
may only be modified in writing.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Burg Simpson - Trial LawyerCategory: AttorneysDescription: Founded: 1977 By Michael S. Burg Attorneys: 60+ trial lawyers, based in five offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Ohio and Arizona and providing nationwide legal representation Passion: To fight for peoples’ legal rights and hold negligent corporations and ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet