When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is no easy task. The person who you choose holds your future in your hands. While the wrong choice could result in debt and misfortune, the right choice could result...
Each party to this Agreement agrees that any dispute or controversy arising between any of the parties to this Agreement, or any person or entity in privity therewith, out of the transactions effected and relationships created pursuant to this Agreement and each other agreement created in connection herewith, including any dispute or controversy regarding the formation, terms, or construction of this Agreement, regardless of kind or character, must be resolved through binding arbitration. Each party to this Agreement agrees to submit such dispute or controversy to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in [City] and further agrees to be bound by the determination of any arbitrator or arbitration panel empanelled by the American Arbitration Association to adjudicate the dispute. Judgment on any arbitration award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any party to this Agreement may bring an action, including a summary or expedited proceeding, to compel arbitration of any such dispute or controversy in a court of competent jurisdiction and, further, may seek provisional or ancillary remedies, including temporary or injunctive relief in connection with such dispute or controversy in a court of competent jurisdiction, provided that the dispute or controversy is ultimately resolved through binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Section.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Burg Simpson - Trial LawyerCategory: AttorneysDescription: Founded: 1977 By Michael S. Burg Attorneys: 60+ trial lawyers, based in five offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Ohio and Arizona and providing nationwide legal representation Passion: To fight for peoples’ legal rights and hold negligent corporations and ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet