When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is no easy task. The person who you choose holds your future in your hands. While the wrong choice could result in debt and misfortune, the right choice could result...
Promissory Note (Confessed Judgment)
_____________ (Date) _____________________________ (Amount) ($_______)
For value received, the undersigned jointly and severally promise to pay to the order of ____________________ the principal sum of ________________________ (Amount) ($______________), payable at ___________________, together with interest thereon at the rate of __________ percent (_____%) per annum until maturity, both principal and interest being payable in lawful money of the United States as follows:
Payments of principal plus interest shall be made monthly in the amount of _________
(Amount) ($_______) beginning ___________ (Date), with each payment representing _____________ (Amount) ($_________) of principal and _______________ (Amount) ($_________) of interest.
If any installment of principal or interest hereunder is not paid when due, the entire unpaid amount together with interest shall become due and payable immediately at the election of the holder. Upon default of any of the obligations set forth in this agreement, each maker and endorser authorizes and empowers any attorney, Justice of the Peace, or Clerk of Court of Record in any of the jurisdictions in which the makers or endorsers reside, work or own property in the State of ____________________, or in any other jurisdiction, to enter judgment by confession against such makers and endorsers, jointly and severally, in favor of ____________________ or its assigns, for the full amount due plus all costs of collection, including without limitation court costs and reasonable attorney's fees. Each maker and endorser expressly waives any summons or other process, consents to immediate execution of said judgment, and expressly waives benefit of all exemption laws and presentment, demand, protest, and notice of maturity, and/or protest, and also waives benefit of any other requirements necessary to hold each of them liable as makers and endorsers.
If any one or more of the words or terms of this Note shall be held to be indefinite, invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, in whole or in part, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this Note shall continue in full force and effect and shall be construed as if such indefinite, invalid, illegal or unenforceable words or terms had not been contained herein.
The terms of this Note shall be governed by the laws of the State of _______________.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Burg Simpson - Trial LawyerCategory: AttorneysDescription: Founded: 1977 By Michael S. Burg Attorneys: 60+ trial lawyers, based in five offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Ohio and Arizona and providing nationwide legal representation Passion: To fight for peoples’ legal rights and hold negligent corporations and ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet