Putting a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision for many families. After all, there are concerns over their safety, with abuse and neglect becoming increasingly common all over th...
When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, the undersigned promise to pay to the order of
_______________________ the sum of _______________________________ Dollars ($ ), plus interest at a rate of ______% per annum on any unpaid balance.
This note shall be paid in _____ consecutive and equal installments of $______ each. The first payment shall be due on the ______ day of ______________, 20__. Subsequent payments shall be due on the same day of each (month) thereafter, provided the entire principal balance and any accrued but unpaid interest shall be fully paid on or before the ____ day of ____________, 20__.
This note may (not) be prepaid without penalty. All payments shall be first applied to interest and the balance to principal.
This note shall be due and payable upon demand of any holder hereof in the event that the undersigned defaults in any payment beyond _____ days of its due date. All parties to this note waive presentment, demand and protest, and all notices thereto. In the event of default, the undersigned agree to pay all costs of collection and reasonable attorney's fees. The undersigned shall be jointly and severally liable under this note.
Signed this _____ day of ______________, 20____.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet