Putting a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision for many families. After all, there are concerns over their safety, with abuse and neglect becoming increasingly common all over th...
When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Internet Sub-Board Agreement Promotional Consideration
A BBS may offer to provide support access in exchange for being advertised within the product. This form provides for this type of arrangement and quite importantly for how to unwind it.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE AGREEMENT
Board of Directors BBS, referred to as SYSTEM, and [Name], referred to as USER, agree:
SYSTEM provides a computer telecommunications system commonly known as a "Computer Remote Bulletin Board System" (BBS). USER desires to use the system for the posting of program and information files, and messaging. SYSTEM is willing to provide the same under the terms and conditions stated herein.
As consideration for the provision of services herein, the USER shall include in its documentation and other publications an advertisement for the SYSTEM, substantially in the form of the attached Exhibit 1. USER shall provide copies of all such advertisements to SYSTEM.
Unless terminated as provided herein, this agreement shall begin on [Date] and conclude on [Date].
SYSTEM shall, at its expense, provide a "forum" also known as a "sub-board" to USER. This forum shall support:
upload of files by the USER;
download of files by patrons of the BBS;
posting of public messages by the USER;
receiving of private messages by the USER; and, posting of bulletins by the USER.
USER shall designate no more than 5 representatives to act as forum administrators. The administrators shall have the right to upload to the forum and delete messages. USER will keep all passwords and all information regarded to the security system of the BBS which may be provided from time to time confidential.
USER agrees that its activities shall be in strict accordance with applicable laws and regulations and shall indemnify BBS from all claims related to its activities herein.
USER agrees that it shall not imply or state that the offers made on the BBS system are approved or made by the BBS system. BBS shall not act as "arbitrator" or "judge" of claims made by those dealing with USER on the system.
The BBS system shall have the right to review screens and other displays used by USER, and, may in reasonable discretion reject screens or displays if the same are not up to the standards of the BBS.
The BBS shall have the sole right to "lock out" users for violation of BBS systems policies. USER agrees that in the event that a user is "locked out" from the system that the BBS's decision shall be final, and that the BBS shall not conduct business with such person on the BBS.
Copyright to all items created by the USER shall be held by USER.
BBS may discontinue this agreement upon 31 days notice.
USER agrees that in the event of a system failure, or other interruption of service, that the liability of the BBS shall be limited to restoration of service.
This is the entire agreement between the parties, and this agreement may only be amended in writing executed by the parties hereto.
System (Board of Directors BBS)
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet