Power of Attorney to Indorse Negotiable Instruments
1. Appointment of Attorney-in-Fact. KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS, that I, [name], residing at [address], make, constitute, and appoint [name], residing at [address], to be my lawful Attorney-in-Fact to do any or all of the acts listed herein.
2. Enumeration of Attorney-in-Fact's Powers. The powers granted to my Attorney-in-Fact are:
a. Endorsement of Negotiable Instruments. To indorse all checks, promissory notes, bills of lading, and any other negotiable instruments made payable to Principal or presented to the [bank] in the name of Principal for deposit, discount, or collection.
b. Execution and Assignment of Negotiable Instruments. To execute promissory notes in the name of Principal, and to assign or pledge as collateral the security for the payment of any stocks, bonds, or other evidence of debt belonging to Principal.
3. Full Faith and Credit. [Bank] is authorized to give any such instruments executed by the Attorney-in-Fact full faith and credit.
4. Duration. This Power of Attorney will remain in force until written notice of revocation is received by the [bank].
5. Signature of Attorney-in-Fact. The signature of the Attorney-in-Fact follows.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and seal the [date].