Putting a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision for many families. After all, there are concerns over their safety, with abuse and neglect becoming increasingly common all over th...
When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
To induce [name] (Company) to retain [name] (Promisor) as an outside consultant and/or contractor and to furnish Promisor with certain information that is proprietary and confidential, Promisor hereby warrants, represents, covenants, and agrees as follows:
1. Promisor in the course of Promisor's engagement by Company may or will have access to or learn certain information belonging to Company that is proprietary and confidential (Confidential Information).
2. "Confidential Information" as used throughout this Agreement means any secret or proprietary information relating directly to Company's business and that of Company's affiliated companies and subsidiaries, including, but not limited to, products, customer lists, pricing policies, employment records and policies, operational methods, marketing plans and strategies, product development techniques or plans, business acquisition plans, new personnel acquisition plans, methods of manufacture, technical processes, designs and design projects, inventions and research programs, trade "know-how," trade secrets, specific software, algorithms, computer processing systems, object and source codes, user manuals, systems documentation, and other business affairs of Company and Company's affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
3. Promisor agrees that Promisor will keep strictly confidential all Confidential Information and will not, without Company's express written author, nation, signed by one of Company's authorized officers, use or sell, market or disclose any Confidential Information to any third person, firm, corporation, or association for any purpose. Promisor further agrees that Promisor will not make any copies of the Confidential Information except upon Company's written authorization, signed by one of Company's authorized officers, and will not remove any copy or sample of Confidential Information from Company's premises without such authorization.
4. Upon receipt of a written request from Company, Promisor will return to Company all copies or samples of Confidential Information that, at the time of the receipt of the notice, are in Promisor's possession.
5. The obligations imposed on Promisor shall continue with respect to each unit of the Confidential Information following the termination of the business relationship between Promisor and Company, and such obligations shall not terminate until such unit shall cease to be secret and confidential and shall be in the public domain, unless such event shall have occurred as a result of wrongful conduct by Promisor or Promisor's agents, servants, officers, or employees or a breach of the covenants set forth in this Agreement.
6. Promisor acknowledges and agrees that a breach of the provisions of Paragraph 3 or Paragraph 4 of this Agreement would cause Company to suffer irreparable damage that could not be adequately remedied by an action at law. Accordingly, Promisor agrees that Company shall have the right to seek specific performance of the provisions of Paragraph 3 to enjoin a breach or attempted breach of the provisions thereof, such right being in addition to all other rights and remedies that are available to Company at law, in equity, or otherwise.
7. If any provision of this Agreement or its application is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality, or enforceability of the other provisions and applications therein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
8. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and may not be modified, changed, or amended, except by a writing signed by the pang to be charged.
9. This Agreement, regardless of where made, shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of [state] applicable to agreements to be executed and performed wholly within said State.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been signed on the date first above written.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet