Tuesday, 06 April 2010 06:26

No response after Filed Civil Complaint

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)
My old roommate did not pay his rent for a couple months and to avoid getting evicted myself i played his share. I filed civil complaint at district level and was ruled in my favor but he appealed. i then went to county level and filed again. this time he did not respond and prothonotary tells me i have to send him a "ten day notice" or "important notice" but i cant find any examples of that form. i already looked at law library and searched online????
Read 147 times
Login to post comments