Putting a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision for many families. After all, there are concerns over their safety, with abuse and neglect becoming increasingly common all over th...
When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Affidavit of Title - Corporation
STATE OF _______--)
COUNTY OF _______)
1. Introduction. [name], being duly sworn, deposes and says:
2. Description of Deponent. I am the [title] of [name], a corporation organized and existing under the laws of [state] (and qualified to do business under the laws of [state]), with its principal offices at [address]. I make this affidavit solely as an agent of [name] and in no other capacity.
3. Description of Property--Statement of Ownership. The corporation is the sole owner of the goods and chattels described in the annexed bill of sale [omitted] dated [date], and has full right and power to sell and transfer them.
4. No Mortgages or Liens. There are no mortgages, liens, security interests, or other encumbrances affecting the goods or chattels except [list of encumbrances].
5. Corporation's Debts. The corporation has no debts that affect the goods and chattels.
6. No Suits, Judgments, Bankruptcy or Insolvency Proceedings. No actions or proceedings in which the corporation is a defendant or respondent or that would affect the goods and chattels are pending in any court or other forum. There are no judgments, executions, attachments, or replevins outstanding against the corporation. No petition in bankruptcy or petition for an arrangement with creditors has been filed by or against the corporation. The corporation has not availed itself of relief under any law relating to insolvency.
7. Inducement to Buyer. This affidavit is made for the specific purpose of inducing [name] to purchase the goods and chattels described in the annexed bill of sale. I am aware that [name], in making the purchase, will rely upon this affidavit.
Sworn to before me [signature]
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet