Putting a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision for many families. After all, there are concerns over their safety, with abuse and neglect becoming increasingly common all over th...
When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Lessee Defaults in Payment
If lessee shall default in the payment of any of the rental payments due under this lease, or if lessee fails to perform any covenant, condition or obligation required to be performed by lessee under this lease agreement, or if lessee becomes insolvent, ceases to do business as a going concern, makes an assignment for the benefits of creditors, or if a petition for a receiver or under the Bankruptcy Act is filed by or against the lessee, lessor may declare the entire amount of rental payments accrued and to accrue over the term of this lease (less a discount of _____%) immediately due and payable. If the sum is not paid on demand, lessor shall have the right to take possession of the equipment and dispose of it in a commercially reasonable manner upon written notice to lessee or any intended disposition which will be deemed reasonably and properly given if mailed at least 10 days before such disposition, postage prepaid, to lessee at the address shown above. The rights and remedies contained in this lease agreement are cumulative and alternative and, in addition, lessor shall have all the rights and remedies granted by the Uniform Commercial Code or any other applicable law. Upon any such default, lessee, to the extent permitted by law, agrees to pay all costs of collection and enforcement of lessor's rights under this lease agreement, including the reasonable fees of an attorney who is not a salaried officer or employee of the lessor or its assigns. Waiver by lessor of any default shall not be a waiver of any other default.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet