When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is no easy task. The person who you choose holds your future in your hands. While the wrong choice could result in debt and misfortune, the right choice could result...
----------------, referred to as DUPLICATOR, and --------------------,
referred to as CUSTOMER, agrees:
DUPLICATOR shall duplicate copies of , to be delivered as follows:
subject to the following specifications:
Printing on the shell:
Date and time for delivery of master:
Packaging of produced materials:
Terms and conditions:
CUSTOMER grants to DUPLICATOR an express lien upon the finished goods and any master tapes, discs, and other materials provided to the DUPLICATOR (hereafter called the "Materials")
Unless payment in full of all charges is received prior to delivery, DUPLICATOR shall have the right to retain the Materials, until payment in full of all charges due from CUSTOMER TO DUPLICATOR is received, including sums due from other agreements between the CUSTOMER and DUPLICATOR.
In the event of a failure to pay, DUPLICATOR shall have the right to sell the Materials upon 7 days notice to the address of CUSTOMER via public or private sale. CUSTOMER shall be liable to duplicator for any deficiency, or, shall receive any surplus. DUPLICATOR may bid at any public sale.
In DUPLICATOR's sole discretion, in the event that the CUSTOMER fails to take delivery or to pay any charges due from CUSTOMER to DUPLICATOR, DUPLICATOR may store the same at the expense of the CUSTOMER.
Any unpaid amounts shall bear interest at the highest legal rate.
Any charges incurred by DUPLICATOR to prepare the goods for sale shall be paid by CUSTOMER.
CUSTOMER warrants that it has the legal right to order duplication of the materials, and that the materials are legally duplicatable.
CUSTOMER shall indemnify DUPLICATOR for any claims made by any third parties arising from any services performed by DUPLICATOR.
CUSTOMER represents that the original is suitable for duplication.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
Unless especial valuation is declared in writing and additional charges paid, in the event of any failure to perform, breach of contract, breach of warranty or any other claim arising out of this contract, made against the DUPLICATOR the sole remedy shall be: replacement of any defective duplicated items.
In addition, any warranty made by the manufacturer or distributor of the media may be made if legally available by the CUSTOMER.
DUPLICATOR shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages.
Change orders may be made verbally by the CUSTOMER. DUPLICATOR shall fax, email or mail a confirmation of the same. Unless objected to by the next business day after faxing, or, if mailed by the third business day after mailing, such change orders shall be considered to be conclusive evidence of the correctness of the change order.
CUSTOMER acknowledges that in provision of these services DUPLICATOR will be providing "custom made goods" and will order materials suitable only for use for CUSTOMER. Accordingly, on or after ____________, since the damages suffered by DUPLICATOR are difficult to ascertain, and as liquidated damages and not a penalty that in the event that CUSTOMER cancels the order after that date, percent of the contract price will be paid by CUSTOMER.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Burg Simpson - Trial LawyerCategory: AttorneysDescription: Founded: 1977 By Michael S. Burg Attorneys: 60+ trial lawyers, based in five offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Ohio and Arizona and providing nationwide legal representation Passion: To fight for peoples’ legal rights and hold negligent corporations and ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet