Putting a loved one in a nursing home is a difficult decision for many families. After all, there are concerns over their safety, with abuse and neglect becoming increasingly common all over th...
When you have an injury in the workplace, the idea of a worker's compensation claim can seem stressful. However, filing a claim can be the difference between a life of debt and a life of happiness. T...
There are frequent news reports of consumers being injured while using products that they paid for in the properly instructed manner. Whether it's curling irons that leave your hair damaged and fried...
Financial service providers should work in the best interest of their clients, but a small misunderstanding of your provider's language can lead to a profound legal difference. The difference can hav...
Durable Power of Attorney
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS, That I, __________ , (NAME) residing at , ______________ , (ADDRESS), do hereby appoint ______________ (NAME) , residing at ______________, (ADDRESS) my true and lawful attorney, in fact, for me and in my name, place, and stead, and for my use and benefit:
To demand, sue for, recover, collect, and receive all sums of money, debts, accounts, legacies, bequests, interest, dividends, annuities, and demands whatsoever as are now or shall hereafter become due, owing, payable, or belonging to me and have, use, and take all lawful means for the recovery thereof, and to compromise and give discharges for the same;
For me and in my name, to make, deliver, bargain, sell, contract, agree for, purchase, receive, and take any and all legal actions with respect to my financial affairs and/or personal property and/or real property including but not limited to the endorsement of checks, drafts, notes, bills of sale, titles and any other commercial paper in my name and to withdraw money from any of my checking and/or savings accounts and to sign orders or receipts thereof in my name and to convey and/or transfer title to any of my motor vehicles.
Giving and granting unto said attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform every act and thing necessary, to be done in and about relative to any of the foregoing as fully as I might or could do if personally present.
All power and authority granted herein shall not be affected by my disability, incapacity, or adjudged incompetency.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto signed my name this ____ day of _________,
State of __________________)
County of __________________)
Before me, a notary public in and for said County and State, personally appeared the above-named who acknowledged that he did sign the foregoing instrument and that the same is free and voluntary act and deed.
In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and official seal this ____ day of ____________, 20___.
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Hasbrook & HasbrookCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies.Country: United States
- Law Offices of Jason C. Matalas, P.C.Category: AttorneysDescription: "When Your Future Depends on it – You Need the Best. Expert Divorce and Family law representation dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future. Let’s get started. Call Us Now: (978) 304-2888" Country: United States
- Atlanta Law ResolutionCategory: Tax LawDescription: People pay millions of dollars every year to " tax resolution" companies with little or no results. The are sucked in my constant stream of radio and TV ads and the high cost of many "Tax attorney". After helping people with debt problems for 30 years ...Country: United States
- RIGHT LawyersCategory: AttorneysDescription: Right Lawyers was started in 2004 by divorce attorney Stacy Rocheleau. She started the firm in an executive suite. Just Stacy, an office the size of a broom closet, a computer, and a few law books. 12 years later the firm has grown by adding four attorney ...Country: United States
- Schneider HammersCategory: Personal InjuryDescription: Schneider Hammers is an Atlanta personal injury law firm with over 40 years of collective experience. Clients do not pay unless the firm wins their case. Call today for a free injury review! 770-884-4626. Our practice is focused exclusively on helping ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet