General Employment Contract
This Contract is made on _____, 20 _, between _________________, Employer, of ____________, City of __________, State of ______, and ________, Employee, of _________, City of ________, State of ____.
For valuable consideration, the Employer and Employee agree as follows:
1. The Employee agrees to perform the following duties and job description:
The Employee also agrees to perform further duties incidental to the general job description. This is considered a full time position.
2. The Employee will begin work on _____, 20 ___. This position shall continue for a period of _______________.
3. The Employee will be paid the following:
The Employee will also be given the following benefits:
4. The Employee agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Employer at all times while employed.
5. This Contract may be terminated by:
(a) Breach of this Contract by the Employee;
(b) The expiration of this Contract without renewal;
(c) Death of the employee;
(d) Incapacitation of the Employee for over ____ days in any one year.
6. The Employee agrees to sign the following additional documents as a condition to obtaining employment:
(a) Employee Confidential Agreement
(b) Employee Patents and Invention Agreement
7. Any dispute between the Employer and Employee related to this Contract will be settled by voluntary mediation.
8. Any additional terms of this Contract:
9. No modification of this Contract will be effective unless it is in writing and is signed by both the Employer and Employee. This Contract binds and benefits both parties and any successors. Time is of the essence of this Contract.
This document is the entire agreement between the parties.
This Contract is governed by the laws of the State of _____.
(Signature of Employer)
(Name of Employer)
(Signature of Employee)
(Name of Employee)